Bu-GAWK! That's the sound I make when I think of the many different things I wish I could do, but I'm to scared to do. I wish I was fearless, but I'm not. I'm a big chicken.
Todays Listable Life: 5 things I wish I had the guts to do!!
5. Skydive. I seriously want to skydive. Like, really bad. SO stinkin scary!! One day, I am going to get the guts enough to do it.
4. Mountain Climbing. While we are on the topic of adventure, I so would love to learn to mountain climb, but I am sure that I would fall to my certain death. I am TERRIFIED of heights, so why the heck do I want to mountain climb? Or skydive? Something is seriously wrong with me. I think I just really want to overcome that fear.
3. Get a tattoo. I HATE needles. I'm a nurse and I have no problem at all stabbing you with a needle, but talk about putting a needle in me, and I could just die.
I would love to have a tiny little tattoo, (and I mean tiny), on my foot, of a cross. I have always said that if I ever get a tattoo, I would have my dad design it. He's quite the artist!
But as of now, I am way to chicken.
2. Cut my hair short. I did it last year and it was a disaster. I'm a huge fan of short hair, but I just can't figure out how to style it. When I get it cut, my stylist does an amazing job and I walk out of the salon with fabulous hair. But somehow, I can never get it back. I have zero talent when it comes to hair and I wish I could just find my soulmate haircut!
1. Sing solos. I LOVE to sing. I currently sing in the First Baptist Church Choir. Over the past 10 years, I have sung in small ensembles of 4 people, sang duets, competed in solo and ensemble, performed in musicals...I LOVE to sing. I'm not claiming to be an amazing singer and I have more than once squawked out the wrong note before, but I'm not one of those American Idol singers that think they can sing and then get up there and are tone deaf lol. I don't believe my voice is worthy of a record album, or even American Idol. I can't really belt it out, but I know I have a decent voice. I'm more of an Allison Krauss kind of voice. You know, that sweet soft voice? I can read music and I just so enjoy it. I have a long list of songs I would LOVE to sing for church, but I'm just to chicken. Right now, my solos are reserved for my kiddo and those late night karaoke nights my husband and I have with spotify ;)